Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Your name, date of birth, e-mail and mobile phone number.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
CCNL will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you (e.g., your name, address, date of birth, telephone number or email address ("personal data") through our websites unless you have provided it to us voluntarily. If you do not want your personal data collected, please do not submit it to us. CCNL will only collect and use your personal data in strict compliance with applicable data protection laws. When you do provide us with personal data, CCNL may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise:
- We may use that information to offer you more information on the Campaign such as key facts, dates and events and send you a special birthday message from Coca-Cola.
- We may store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services.
- We (or a third party on our behalf) may use that information to contact you.
- And/or we may provide other third parties with summary - but not individual - information about visitors to or users of our sites.
We do not now and do not intend to sell, rent or market personal data about you to third parties. Utilizing third party social media platforms and other websites on the Site to either register or log in will share data using that other third party platform. These third party sites may operate their own set of terms and conditions and privacy policies which are separate to the ones presented on the Site. On posting a comment, sharing a picture, audio or video on the Site via such third party platforms on the Site, other people may be able to view, read, comment or share such activity. Some personal data may be hosted in the USA where we implement safeguards as are required by American law which CCNL and its affiliates abide by.
Information Collected Automatically
In some cases, we may automatically (i.e. not via registration) collect technical information when you connect to the Site that is not personally-identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet Browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using and the domain name of the website from which you linked to the Site.
Information Placed Automatically on Your Personal Computer – Cookies
When you view the Site, we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a "Cookie" or similar file and can help us in many ways. For example, Cookies allow us to tailor a website to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. Please refer to your Browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
Other Important Notes regarding Our Privacy Practices
- Special Note for Parents.
We have security measures and tools in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. No method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the Site. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with "Contact Us," below (note that physical mail notification will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem).
- Other Third Party Sites.
- Assignment. We reserve the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from users of the Site to a third party including in the event of any merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of CCNL's or The Coca-Cola Company's assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
CCNL takes seriously its obligations under the relevant statutes concerning the collection of Personal Identifiable Information from individuals under the age of thirteen (13). The Site is not directed at children, and we request that children under the age of 13 should not provide Personal Identifiable Information through the Site.